Our Basil Mustard is quite possibly one of our most versatile in our product line. A fun cross between a mustard and a pesto, it has a variety of uses, whether it be on chicken, lamb, with veggies, as a sauce, dip, pizza sauce, through a pasta dish, on a sandwich – we could go on and on!
Grilled Lamb cutlets with Roza’s Basil Mustard Marinade
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 tablespoons Roza’s Gourmet Sauces Basil Mustard
- 8 (600g) French-trimmed lamb cutlets
- 1kg sebago potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 2/3 c. chicken stock
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 c. dry white wine
- steamed green beans, to serve
- Pre-heat oven to 200C. Place lamb in a large glass or ceramic dish. Brush both sides of lamb generously with Roza’s Gourmet Sauces Basil Mustard. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Layer potatoes and onion, alternately, in a greased, oven-proof dish, finishing with a layer of potatoes.
- Combine stock, garlic and wine in a jug or bowl. Pour over potatoes and onions. Bake, covered, for 30 minutes. Remove cover. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until potato is browned and tender.
- Meanwhile, pre-heat grill on high. Place lamb on a non-stick baking tray. Grill for 2-3 minutes each side for medium or until cooked to your liking.
- Serve lamb with potato bake and steamed green beans or other favorite vegetable.