At Roza’s Gourmet Sauces, we are big fans of trying new recipes and flavor combinations. This recipe does just that, blurring the lines between Italian and Asian cuisine. Here is our take on a turkey curry, featuring Roza’s Thai Pesto. Our Thai Pesto is our original pesto, but gets a kick from the addition of ginger, chilli, garlic and coriander. Enjoy!
Turkey curry with Roza’s Thai Pesto
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 1/2 tbs vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, cored, cut into thin strips
- 1 small yellow capsicum, cored, cut into thin strips
- 1 sweet potato, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs Thai green curry paste
- 3 cups shredded, cooked turkey meat
- 4 tbs Roza’s Gourmet Sauces Thai Pesto
- 800ml coconut milk
- 4 kaffir lime leaves
- 20ml (1 tbs) fish sauce
- 125g snow peas, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 2 tbs chopped fresh coriander
- Cooked jasmine rice, to serve
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add onion, capsicums and sweet potato and cook over low-medium heat for 5-6 minutes, stirring, until softened. Add the curry paste and cook for a further minute.
- Add turkey, Roza’s Gourmet Sauces Thai Pesto, coconut milk and lime leaves and simmer for three minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the fish sauce, snow peas and coriander just before serving with jasmine rice.