Here is a recipe for a quick and easy side dish that you can serve with any meal. Cauliflower is a fantastic veggie to keep in your dinner repertoire – its low in fat, high in dietary fiber and vitamin C. Our Chilli Mustard, sweetened with bush honey, will give your cauliflower a kick of flavor that you are sure to enjoy!
Sauteed Cauliflower with Roza’s Chilli Mustard
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 60ml (1/4 cup) vegetable oil
- 1 brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1kg cauliflower, cut into large florets
- 2 tbsp Roza’s Gourmet Sauces Chilli Mustard
- Heat the oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Cook the onion, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes or until soft and golden. Add the garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes or until aromatic.
- Add the cauliflower and saute until cooked thoroughly or to your desired texture. Turn the heat off, and transfer cauliflower to a large bowl. Add Roza’s Gourmet Sauces Chilli Mustard and a dash of water, toss until evenly coated. Season with salt. Serve immediately.